Newest Variety: STAR 930W was recently added to the Star lineup. Offering among the best winter hardiness and survival in the industry, winter canola can now be successfully grown further north in Kansas and Nebraska. This variety has delivered excellent yield performance across the winter canola growing regions in university trials the past two years. The Roundup Ready only herbicide trait package is included in this variety.
- Very Good Yield Potential across a variety of winter canola growing regions.
- Excellent winter hardiness; among the best available within commercial varieties.
- Uniform emergence and excellent stand establishment in the fall.
- Genuity™ Roundup Ready® only tolerance
STAR 915W is an early to mid-maturing SURT® winter canola variety (tolerant to long-residual Sulfonylurea Herbicide and Roundup Ready®). Well adapted to Oklahoma and Texas canola growing regions, Star 915W is also a strong performer in the Pacific Northwest, where growers need added weed control in their crop rotation. The seed is treated Helix Xtra Vibrance seed treatment for added protection against seedling diseases including seed borne blackleg, pythium, rhizoctinia and insect protection against flea beetle and aphids and other early season insects.
- High yielding RR winter canola.
- Medium season mat.
- Excellent emergence and earl.
- Uniform crop canopy with excellent winter
- SURT tolerant to long-residual Sulfonylurea